Registration Terms and Conditions of Digital Premises:
- Wherever the terms ‘Digital Premises’ is used in this document it will be referring to the services provided by the ‘Hubstem Tech Pvt. Ltd.’. Any document or Agreement mentioning Digital Premises will be a reference to the company ‘Hubstem Tech Pvt. Ltd.’.
- These terms and conditions is applied to the registered users / unregistered users for all the features introduced on Digital Premises in future as well.
- If the Terms and conditions of Digital premises are not agreed by any user then he is not granted any right to use Digital Premises services and should not register as our member of Digital Premises.
- Digital Premises have right to update the Policy of Terms & Conditions and notices this agreement without any prior notice. If you use Digital services continuously and are our frequent user then we will confirm your acceptance of revised policy.
- We governs you the use of Digital Premises Site in this agreement, removing the prior agreements between the user or digital premises.
- Digital Premises is not involved in any deals done by buyers or sellers. We are not charging any commission and if any dispute arises Digital Premises are clearly not responsible.
- Digital Premises.com, has complete rights to withdraw its services partially or any product with or without any notice.
- Digital Premises have authority to assign this agreement, to a successor of its assets. This agreement terms is binded and ensures the benefits of parties and its representatives.
- Digital Premises websites and its users make agreement with each other to keep Digital Premises and its employees harmless against any claims related to errors or opinions.
- Becoming member of Digital Premises and using its services, confirms that we can send you any communication like messages, emails , etc. This process will be on you only if you have not opted for DND (Do Not Disturb) service.
- You can cancel Digital Premises.com services anytime by contacting us through the “Contact Us” page on our website. However, user can not entitled to any refunds for any amounts paid by him, even if the services have not been fully rendered by Digital Premises.